Prenatal Classes at DayOne
Our prenatal classes and parenting workshops have earned DayOne a reputation for being an educational gold standard. Small class sizes allow for one-on-one interaction with our instructors, creating a more intimate, personal experience.
This is a one-day intensive class designed for you to attend in either your second trimester or early in your third. Class fee also includes the book, The Nursing Mother’s Companion by Kathleen Huggins
$59 Members, per couple
$89 Non-Members, per couple
This class explores a wide range of techniques for creating a safe and satisfying birth experience. This is a one-day intensive class designed for you to attend in either your second trimester or early in your third. Class fee also includes the book, Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Newborn by Penny Simkin.
$230 Members, per couple
$335 Non-Members, per couple
Designed for pregnant families, this class offers practical advice and purchasing tips for newborn essentials: nursery, toys, feeding, baby gear, carriers, bathing products. Taught by an experienced member of the DayOne Team with knowledge of the most current research, this class covers:
• BPA, phthalates, parabens
• How to avoid both toxins and chemicals in baby products
• Simple actions that can make a big difference in protecting your baby's health
• DayOne's best-in-class products
• Consumer education resources
• Participants receive a 15% off coupon for a day of shopping at DayOne.
$29 Members, per couple
$45 Non-Members, per couple
Learn the latest guidelines for CPR and choke-saving techniques from the American Heart Association through practice on mannequins. This class is designed for all caregivers—parents, grandparents and childcare providers. All of our instructors are certified by the American Heart Association and will cover:
- Techniques to rescue choking infants and children
- How to recognize and treat cardiopulmonary emergencies
- SIDS prevention, baby proofing and injury prevention
- This is not a certification course, but the class content is equivalent. No test will be administered.
- A certificate of attendance can be issued upon request.
Because of the attention required in class, we ask that you attend without your baby. Recommended for first and second trimester or after baby is born.
$45 Members, per person
$60 Non-Members, per person
Practice with dolls as you learn the basics of swaddling, bathing, diapering and soothing your baby. This fun interactive class should be taken at the beginning of your third trimester. Grandparents and caretakers are encouraged to register as well. Class fee also includes the book, Heading Home with Your Newborn.
$79 Members, per couple
$119 Non-Members, per couple