Your baby has arrived! Congratulations from the DayOne team. We understand the joys and challenges of life with a new baby, and we’re here to support and educate you as you find your way as new parents.
Years ago, mothers and fathers, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins surrounded new parents, educating and supporting them as they began life as a family. Today, it’s much more common for a new family to be isolated miles away from the support of family. DayOne helps fill that gap and provides a place for community, education, breastfeeding assistance, support and helpful products.
Come to DayOne with your new baby and:
- Weigh your baby on our accurate electronic baby scales.
- Feed your baby in our comfortable glider chairs, with feeding pillows and footstools for your comfort.
- Change your baby’s diaper in a place that was designed for diaper-changing.
- Meet other new parents who are going through the same things you are.
- Feel safe taking your newborn to a place that focuses on being clean and protecting the health of your baby.
- Meet nurses, lactation consultants, child development specialists, doulas, psychologists and other specialists through our new parent groups, workshops and lactation consultations.
- Find the best-in-class products for you and your new baby, all BPA-free and always with the health and safety of your baby in mind.
- Feel comfortable with our trained staff, who are knowledgeable about things like bra fittings, breast pumps, car seats, strollers and much more.
- DayOne is open 7 days a week for your convenience.
DayOne was designed with you in mind, so feel free to make DayOne your home away from home!
DayOne’s Philosophy of Parenting
DayOne strongly believes there is no one right way to parent. There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all approach to parenting. Every family and every baby is unique. DayOne’s goal is to provide you with the education and support that allows you to determine what best matches your parenting style and your baby’s temperament. We pride ourselves on our nonjudgmental approach, in our classes, lactation consultations and our best-in-class product selections.